Monday, September 6, 2010

I'm Moving On

It's been a month since I've posted anything.  I've been busy and overwhelmed and while a million ideas for this blog have come to mind I haven't found any time to actually write them down.  We've finally settled into our new home, I started my master's program which has been a bit overwhelming, and I've decided to look for a job a funds have begun to be a bit tight.

That doesn't mean the experiment is over.  The mom experiment will never be over.  No, it just means instead of being a stay at home experiment, I'm taking on a working mom experiment.  Balancing the regret and guilt of leaving Adi with my financial and social need to work.

This is a short post. I just wanted to update anyone who might be reading out there the new changes in my life.  Hopefully I'll be getting a job soon and will have many more updates in the future.  Wish me luck.

Oh. P.S. Adi got her ears pierced!
Adiana enjoys an ice cream cone after being a good sport and getting her ears pierced.  Don't they look cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment